Pastor Tunde Bakare to the SSS... Don’t Intimidate The Prophet: You Will Infuriate Him And Bring Judgment Upon Yourself.


Pastor Tunde Bakare's sermon this week continues on how to make our country a better
place for all....he is toning up the demand for good governance, and not toning it down as demanded by the authorities.....Enjoy....

How To Change Government Peacefully: Social Mobility Is No Longer Frozen In Nigeria By Pastor Tunde Bakare
July 29, 2012 - 15:29

Last Sunday, we looked at the subject: HOW TO CHANGE GOVERNMENT PEACEFULLY AND MAKE SOCIETY BETTER. That message was delivered in a lecture format in this auditorium. Unknown to many, I was originally scheduled to leave the country that night for an engagement in the U.K., but I was restrained by the Holy Spirit to stay behind because men of the State Security Service (SSS) would come for me, and if they were to find out I left the night before, they would assume we have a pattern of preaching and leaving the country almost immediately; more so when their last invitation came after I had left the country. I therefore stayed put, and, true to type, they showed up at my house in the pursuit of their legitimate duties the following day, Monday, the 23rd of July, 2012, at about noon.

I would have ignored the whole episode and moved on to other things today but for the need to clarify some issues and to share the vital lessons we can glean from the SSS episode as well as other matters that cropped up following my visit to the State Security Service department. Let me deal with the lessons first.
LESSON #1: God knows what we do not know, and, when we cannot trace Him, we must trust Him. It is clear to me that in these perilous times, we need hearing ears, seeing eyes, and obedient hearts more than ever before. Someone may ask: How did you know that the State Security Service would come the next day? The answer is simple: God told me, and that was neither the first time, nor is it likely to be the last. I recall a crusade we held in Ilaro in the nineties (90s). I woke up early to pray at the hotel we were staying and, in the course of prayer, the Holy Spirit said to me, “Get ready, SSS men are on their way.” I turned to my wife and told her, “Make me a cup of tea quickly; men of the SSS are on their way here.” She did and I had scarcely finished drinking the tea when there was a knock on the door. Guess who knocked – Men of the SSS. I followed them and they asked me to stop the crusade because of the surge of the crowd. I responded that it was not the surge of the crowd that was their concern but the ancient gods of the Yewa people and the devils I attacked publicly. I told them: “I have the necessary permits for the crusade and will not stop till we finish.” They then advised me to tone down the message and, of course, I toned it up.

Three notable things happened at that crusade, among other miracles:

1. The occult hired worthless men to throw stones at me on the platform, which they did. However, no stone hit me and, as I preached, serpents came from nowhere and bit them. Nobody needed to chase them -- they ran out of the place themselves.


LESSON #2: O ran mo ni se fi aya ti ni Eledumare. Translation: God’s man, in God’s place, doing God’s work, in God’s way, and at God’s time, will not lack God’s support.


2. The second notable thing that happened was that a heavy cloud descended upon the city and many concluded it would rain. I stood there and declared, “God is the Father of rain; He cannot send me here to preach and send rain to disturb the crusade.” I told them it would not rain until we were done. The cloud became thicker and thicker and we could feel heavy downpour looming in the atmosphere - but it did not rain. The last night of the crusade, I announced to the hearing of all, “Get your umbrellas ready, for as soon as I leave your city, heavy rain will fall.” By the grace of God, it was so.
LESSON #3: God does not sponsor a flop.


3. Now to the third notable thing. Just before we closed the crusade, a young boy who was very sick and lying prostrate on his sick bed was supernaturally healed by the power of God as he listened to the message coming through our powerful public address system. His father was immediately contacted by relatives and he rushed to the crusade ground to give us the testimony in writing as there were too many people on the stage giving testimonies. The boy that was healed happened to be the son of the police head (D.P.O.) in Ilaro.


LESSON #4: The people that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. Who knows what could have happened to the boy if the SSS had succeeded in stopping the crusade? Your guess is as good as mine.
As I said earlier, I had planned to move to other matters today but the SSS interruption - I beg your pardon, invitation - has necessitated a sequel to the message: HOW TO CHANGE GOVERNMENT PEACEFULLY AND MAKE SOCIETY BETTER. This sequel is predicated on Psalm 2 and I will proceed when we are done with the vital lessons from the SSS’ invitation.


LESSON #5: There is panic in the enemy’s camp (Joshua 2:8-14). Why? Acts 4 gives three reasons for the arrest and the harassment of the Apostles -


Reason (i): A notable miracle had been done through the Apostles that those who harassed them could not deny (Acts 4:13-16). What notable miracle has taken place in our own clime? SOCIAL MOBILITY IS NO LONGER FROZEN IN NIGERIA. Nigerians have gained and are gaining their voices back since the Ojota Freedom Park Rally in January 2012. Save Nigeria Group’s role in that is acknowledged by the powers that be, including the State Director of the SSS last Monday.


Our role at the SNG is not just to be the voice of the voiceless, but to let the voiceless regain their voices and use them as they please within the confines of the law. That is why we refer to the VOTE as the VOICE OF THE ELECTORATE.


Reason (ii): They arrested and harassed them so that the gospel would not spread further and none of them would teach or preach in the name of Jesus any longer.
Reason (iii): Their worst fear as contained in Acts 5:27- 28 (NKJV):


27 And when they had brought them, they set them before the council. And the high priest asked them, 28 saying, “Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man's blood on us!”


Let me make it clear that the officers and men of the SSS did not arrest me or interrogate me for eight (8) hours followed by the granting of bail, nor did I say I was misquoted by any newspaper, as was falsely reported by AIT. AIT has since interviewed me and aired the correct version of what transpired on Monday, the 23rd of July, 2012 at the SSS office in Shangisha. The State Director of SSS and his men treated me with respect and dignity; they were very civil to me. The State Director himself had earlier visited me here at The Latter Rain Assembly in November 2011, making the same request that I tone down my message where politics is concerned, especially with regard to the person of President Goodluck Jonathan.


Last Monday, the same request was made. I gave the State Director a signed copy of Sunday’s lecture and promised to send him past publications and documents from the SNG office. I got to their office at 3:10 p.m. and left at 4:10 p.m. I am very grateful for their civility and respect accorded to me. They will all remain in our thoughts and prayers as they pursue their legitimate duties of ensuring peace in the state and country and allow us to continue to pursue ours within the ambit of the law.

But what lessons are we supposed to learn from the visit?

Acts 4:21&22 (NKJV):

21 So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding no way of punishing them, because of the people, since they all glorified God for what had been done. 22 For the man was over forty years old on whom this miracle of healing had been performed.

There are at least two (2) additional lessons here:

LESSON #6: When you stay within the boundary of your call, no evil shall befall you.

LESSON #7: When your words are choice words fitly spoken, your traducers will find no way of punishing you.

Isaiah 50:4&5 (NKJV):

4 “The Lord GOD has given Me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to hear as the learned. 5 The Lord GOD has opened My ear; and I was not rebellious, nor did I turn away.”

Brothers and sisters, I appeal to you by the mercies of God, especially those of you who carry and will carry the prophetic mantle and speak truth to power - You must learn to follow the injunction of Paul the Apostle as recorded in Colossians 4:5&6 (NKJV):

5 “Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. 6 Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.”

LESSON #8: Apostles and prophets must not only be accountable to their primary constituency, they must accurately report every encounter with the civil government authorities to their base for the following primary reasons:

i. Prayer cover, and

ii. Recharge

Acts 4:23-31 (NKJV):

23 And being let go, they went to their own companions and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said to them. 24 So when they heard that, they raised their voice to God with one accord and said: “Lord, You are God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them, 25 who by the mouth of Your servant David have said: ‘Why did the nations rage, and the people plot vain things? 26 The kings of the earth took their stand, and the rulers were gathered together against the LORD and against His Christ.’ 27 “For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together 28 to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose determined before to be done. 29 Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, 30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” 31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.

The content of their corporate prayer should interest every genuine disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The highlights are as follows:

HIGHLIGHT #1: The Lord is God who made heaven and earth, and the seas and all that is in them. What is the implication of this?
Jeremiah 10:6-11 (NKJV):

6 “Inasmuch as there is none like You, O LORD (You are great, and Your name is great in might), 7 who would not fear You, O King of the nations? For this is Your rightful due. For among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, There is none like You. 8 But they are altogether dull-hearted and foolish; a wooden idol is a worthless doctrine. 9 Silver is beaten into plates; it is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the craftsman and of the hands of the metalsmith; blue and purple are their clothing; they are all the work of skillful men. 10 But the LORD is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth will tremble, and the nations will not be able to endure His indignation. 11 Thus you shall say to them: “The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens.”

HIGHLIGHT #2: The powers that be, including Satan and his human agents, can only do what God permits or allows them to do.

Acts 4:27-28 (NKJV):

27 “For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together 28 to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose determined before to be done.”

HIGHLIGHT #3: Realizing that God is truly in charge, they asked Him to grant them boldness, that with all boldness (not some boldness -- all boldness), they may speak God’s word. Let us pray for all boldness to speak the Word of Life accurately.

HIGHLIGHT #4: Finally, they asked God for more healings, “and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your Holy Servant Jesus.” (Acts 4:29-30; NKJV). Healings are okay, but because God does awesome things, some signs and wonders can be very frightening. Examples to come later.
The end-product of the Apostles’ collective prayer is recorded in Acts 4:31.
Acts 4:31 (NKJV):

“And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.”

This is what I call Re-charge; Holy Ghost Faith Booster. Did they tone down their message afterwards? NO! Should I then tone mine down? NO!!

Acts 4:31 (NKJV):

“…and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.”
Who should I obey – God or the SSS Director? The answer is in Acts 5:27-32.


Now, to today’s main message.

Text: Psalm 2:1-12

This is the sequel to last Sunday’s message, HOW TO CHANGE GOVERNMENT PEACEFULLY AND MAKE SOCIETY BETTER. My focus is on verse 12.
Psalm 2:12 (NKJV):


“Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish in the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.”


From that verse of Scripture, and for the little time we have left, I am preaching a message titled:

DON’T INTIMIDATE THE PROPHET: YOU WILL INFURIATE HIM AND BRING JUDGMENT UPON YOURSELF.

Since the beginning of this year, especially after the Ojota Freedom Park Rally spearheaded by the Save Nigeria Group (SNG) and allies, there have been threats of arrest against my person and some of our key leaders from the highest quarters; and at least twice in November 2011 and on Monday, 23rd July, 2012, the State Director of SSS asked me to tone down my message because, in his words, I have become partisan. I countered his argument by saying that my message has not changed since the days of the military. A corrupt, perverse, wasteful, directionless and clueless government is offensive to me and should be offensive to every intelligent patriot in this nation. I asked the Director if he considered my activities and that of SNG in January 2010 controversial and partisan when we marched the streets of Abuja and Lagos to protest the impunity being meted out to then Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan in the dying days of President Yar’Adua. He did not answer me. Now is the time to answer him and the likes of him who think partisanship is a spiritual sin or crime that must not be committed by lazy men - I beg your pardon, clergymen.

First, let’s define the word ‘partisan’ or ‘partisanship’ (Webster’s Dictionary):

a. n). Someone who actively supports (a party, cause or principle). By that definition, everyone should be partisan, because if you don’t stand for anything, you will fall for everything. Also, by that definition, only the spineless or lily-livered will not be partisan.

b. Someone not in a regular army who engages in guerrilla warfare. Such a charge cannot be levied against me. I am not and cannot be involved in any guerilla warfare against the state. Many in that category, such as MEND, are friends of this government and they now benefit greatly from their past guerilla activities as they are rewarded with fabulous contracts. And as the English adage goes: “Show me you friend and I’ll tell you who you are.”

c. One-sided or biased.
The messages I preach are only biased in favour of Righteousness, Justice and Truth. To this, I plead guilty because there is nothing anyone can do against the truth, but for the truth. If I am being asked to tone down my message because of perceived partisanship, those asking me to do so have only succeeded in precipitating a tone up, and examples abound in Scriptures which I encourage our security service agents and men of the armed forces, and the police to read and meditate on in the pursuit of their lawful duties.


• EXAMPLE #1: AMOS THE PROPHET.

Amos 7:10-17 (NKJV):
10 Then Amaziah the priest of Bethel sent to Jeroboam king of Israel, saying, “Amos has conspired against you in the midst of the house of Israel. The land is not able to bear all his words. 11 For thus Amos has said: ‘Jeroboam shall die by the sword, and Israel shall surely be led away captive From their own land.” 12 Then Amaziah said to Amos: “Go, you seer! Flee to the land of Judah. There eat bread, and there prophesy. 13 But never again prophesy at Bethel, for it is the king’s sanctuary, and it is the royal residence.” [IN OTHER WORDS, TONE IT DOWN.] 14 Then Amos answered, and said to Amaziah: “I was no prophet, nor was I a son of a prophet, but I was a sheepbreeder and a tender of sycamore fruit. 15 Then the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said to me, ‘Go, prophesy to My people Israel.’ 16 Now therefore, hear the word of the LORD: You say, ‘Do not prophesy against Israel, and do not spout against the house of Isaac.’ 17 “Therefore thus says the LORD: ‘Your wife shall be a harlot in the city; your sons and daughters shall fall by the sword; your land shall be divided by survey line; you shall die in a defiled land; and Israel shall surely be led away captive from his own land.’ ”

Whenever you ask the prophet to tone down his message, his God will respond on his behalf. The answer to tone down is tone up.
Amos 2:6-16 (NKJV):

6 Thus says the Lord: “For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away its punishment, because they sell the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of sandals.7 They pant after the dust of the earth which is on the head of the poor, and pervert the way of the humble. A man and his father go in to the same girl, to defile My holy name. 8 They lie down by every altar on clothes taken in pledge, and drink the wine of the condemned in the house of their god. 9 “Yet it was I who destroyed the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was as strong as the oaks; yet I destroyed his fruit above and his roots beneath. 10 Also it was I who brought you up from the land of Egypt, and led you forty years through the wilderness, to possess the land of the Amorite. 11 I raised up some of your sons as prophets, and some of your young men as Nazirites. Is it not so, O you children of Israel?” Says the Lord. 12 “But you gave the Nazirites wine to drink, and commanded the prophets saying, ‘Do not prophesy!’ 13 “Behold, I am weighed down by you, as a cart full of sheaves is weighed down. 14 Therefore flight shall perish from the swift, the strong shall not strengthen his power, nor shall the mighty deliver himself; 15 He shall not stand who handles the bow, the swift of foot shall not escape, nor shall he who rides a horse deliver himself. 16 The most courageous men of might shall flee naked in that day,” Says the Lord.

• EXAMPLE #2: KING SAUL AND HIS SERVANT DOEG VS. THE PRIESTS OF THE LORD.
Secret service agents, men of the armed forces, and the police, hear the word of the Lord - Be careful how you carry out your assignment against genuine servants of God by any label – Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor or Teacher. Be careful not to obey the last order, especially if the last order is evil or against natural justice; you cannot obey such without bringing damnation upon your own head.

I Samuel 22:6-19 (NKJV):

6 When Saul heard that David and the men who were with him had been discovered--now Saul was staying in Gibeah under a tamarisk tree in Ramah, with his spear in his hand, and all his servants standing about him— 7 then Saul said to his servants who stood about him, “Hear now, you Benjamites! Will the son of Jesse give every one of you fields and vineyards, and make you all captains of thousands and captains of hundreds? 8 All of you have conspired against me, and there is no one who reveals to me that my son has made a covenant with the son of Jesse; and there is not one of you who is sorry for me or reveals to me that my son has stirred up my servant against me, to lie in wait, as it is this day.” 9 Then answered Doeg the Edomite, who was set over the servants of Saul, and said, “I saw the son of Jesse going to Nob, to Ahimelech the son of Ahitub. 10 And he inquired of the LORD for him, gave him provisions, and gave him the sword of Goliath the Philistine.” 11 So the king sent to call Ahimelech the priest, the son of Ahitub, and all his father's house, the priests who were in Nob. And they all came to the king. 12 And Saul said, “Hear now, son of Ahitub!” He answered, “Here I am, my lord.” 13 Then Saul said to him, “Why have you conspired against me, you and the son of Jesse, in that you have given him bread and a sword, and have inquired of God for him, that he should rise against me, to lie in wait, as it is this day?” 14 So Ahimelech answered the king and said, “And who among all your servants is as faithful as David, who is the king’s son-in-law, who goes at your bidding, and is honorable in your house? 15 Did I then begin to inquire of God for him? Far be it from me! Let not the king impute anything to his servant, or to any in the house of my father. For your servant knew nothing of all this, little or much.” 16 And the king said, “You shall surely die, Ahimelech, you and all your father's house!” 17 Then the king said to the guards who stood about him,

“Turn and kill the priests of the LORD, because their hand also is with David, and because they knew when he fled and did not tell it to me.” But the servants of the king would not lift their hands to strike the priests of the LORD. 18 And the king said to Doeg, “You turn and kill the priests!” So Doeg the Edomite turned and struck the priests, and killed on that day eighty-five men who wore a linen ephod. 19 Also Nob, the city of the priests, he struck with the edge of the sword, both men and women, children and nursing infants, oxen and donkeys and sheep--with the edge of the sword.”

My question to our state security service men is simple: Which one are you - Servants of the king with conscience or Doeg the Edomite? As you ponder on that question, just remember that judgment eventually fell upon King Saul and his sons and servants (II Samuel 31:1- 10).

• EXAMPLE #3: ELIJAH THE PROPHET VS. THE CAPTAINS AND THEIR FIFTY.
II Kings 2:1-17

Don’t assume you will get away with the evil you perpetuate against the priests when you turn to do same with the prophet. There is ranking in Ascension Gifts. It is important to use wisdom in the discharge of your duties as the third (3rd) captain did.

EXAMPLE #4: JESUS VS. KING HEROD (“TELL THAT FOX”).
See Luke 13:22-35

Speaking of foxes, let me close this message by focusing on my constituency - that is, the church. Last Sunday, journalists asked me three vital questions among others at a press conference in our Strategy Hall following the lecture. Here they are:

i. Can’t you see any conflict in your marching for Jonathan to become President and your criticism and campaign against him now?

ii. You have taken a public stand against Jonathan, but some of your colleague pastors are praying for him in secret and in the open. What do you say to these things?

iii. Does the Bible not enjoin us all to pray for men in authority? What is your view on this?

My answers:

First, let it be known to you that neither I nor the SNG marched for Jonathan:

i. We marched for constitutionality; for the Constitution to be followed regardless of who that action favours or doesn’t favour.

ii. If you think my present stand is against Jonathan’s person, then you goof. It is against bad governance, misappropriation of state funds, embezzlement of public funds and spending money like water without appropriation. I am against whoever does any of such and similar things.

iii. As for praying for men in authority, please note that God ordered Samuel to anoint Saul as king over Israel and subsequently ordered the same Prophet Samuel to stop praying for Saul and to go to Jesse’s house and anoint David instead of Saul in Saul’s lifetime. Is that consistency or inconsistency? When reigning kings start behaving like lunatics and make a lot of noise instead of speaking with the voice of reason, it is because God has found and anointed another king. See Jeremiah 46:13-17.

Furthermore, concerning all the window dressing, the shenanigans and the charade going on in respect of the subsidy thieves, it is my considered opinion that the efforts of this government cannot deliver justice, neither are they meant to. “Why?”, you may ask -- my answer is contained in Ecclesiastes 8:11-13 (NKJV):
11 Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. 12 Though a sinner does evil a hundred times, and his days are prolonged, yet I surely know that it will be well with those who fear God, who fear before Him. 13 But it will not be well with the wicked; nor will he prolong his days, which are as a shadow, because he does not fear before God.

We have been lied to as a nation and there is no sincerity in this government’s words or actions. Can you imagine that, as the nation is burning, Dame Patience, the First Lady, is busy pursuing and obtaining the status of an absentee Permanent Secretary? Does this make any intelligent sense except to political morons and imbeciles?

Now to the prophetic foxes who call evil good and good evil. Agents of the state within the church who are sustained by crumbs from their master’s table, hear the word of the Lord:
Ezekiel 13:1-23 (NKJV):

1 “And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who prophesy, and say to those who prophesy out of their own heart, ‘Hear the word of the LORD!’ ” 3 Thus says the Lord GOD: “Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! 4 O Israel, your prophets are like foxes in the deserts. 5 You have not gone up into the gaps to build a wall for the house of Israel to stand in battle on the day of the LORD. 6 They have envisioned futility and false divination, saying, ‘Thus says the LORD!' But the LORD has not sent them; yet they hope that the word may be confirmed. 7 Have you not seen a futile vision, and have you not spoken false divination? You say, ‘The LORD says,’ but I have not spoken.” 8 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Because you have spoken nonsense and envisioned lies, therefore I am indeed against you,” says the Lord GOD. 9 “My hand will be against the prophets who envision futility and who divine lies; they shall not be in the assembly of My people, nor be written in the record of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter into the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am the Lord GOD. 10 “Because, indeed, because they have seduced My people, saying, ‘Peace!’ when there is no peace--and one builds a wall, and they plaster it with untempered mortar-- 11 say to those who plaster it with untempered mortar, that it will fall. There will be flooding rain, and you, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall tear it down. 12 Surely, when the wall has fallen, will it not be said to you, ‘Where is the mortar with which you plastered it?’ ” 13 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “I will cause a stormy wind to break forth in My fury; and there shall be a flooding rain in My anger, and great hailstones in fury to consume it. 14 So I will break down the wall you have plastered with untempered mortar, and bring it down to the ground, so that its foundation will be uncovered; it will fall, and you shall be consumed in the midst of it. Then you shall know that I am the LORD. 15 “Thus will I accomplish My wrath on the wall and on those who have plastered it with untempered mortar; and I will say to you, ‘The wall is no more, nor those who plastered it, 16 that is, the prophets of Israel who prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and who see visions of peace for her when there is no peace,’ ” says the Lord GOD.

17 “Likewise, son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people, who prophesy out of their own heart; prophesy against them, 18 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Woe to the women who sew magic charms on their sleeves and make veils for the heads of people of every height to hunt souls! Will you hunt the souls of My people, and keep yourselves alive? 19 And will you profane Me among My people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, killing people who should not die, and keeping people alive who should not live, by your lying to My people who listen to lies?” 20 ‘Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:

“Behold, I am against your magic charms by which you hunt souls there like birds. I will tear them from your arms, and let the souls go, the souls you hunt like birds. 21 I will also tear off your veils and deliver My people out of your hand, and they shall no longer be as prey in your hand. Then you shall know that I am the LORD. 22 “Because with lies you have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and you have strengthened the hands of the wicked, so that he does not turn from his wicked way to save his life. 23 Therefore you shall no longer envision futility nor practice divination; for I will deliver My people out of your hand, and you shall know that I am the LORD.”

In the days of OBJ, the message that shook the nation was titled ‘NO MORE WALLS’, preached on the 7th of March, 1999. Today the message is stronger and bolder:

THE WALL IS NO MORE, NOR ARE THOSE WHO PLASTERED IT! HALLELUYAH! (Ezekiel 13:15)

Dr. ‘Tunde Bakare
Serving Overseer,
The Latter Rain Assembl
Pastor Tunde Bakare to the SSS... Don’t Intimidate The Prophet: You Will Infuriate Him And Bring Judgment Upon Yourself. Pastor Tunde Bakare to the SSS... Don’t Intimidate The Prophet: You Will Infuriate Him And Bring Judgment Upon Yourself. Reviewed by instinct-mind on 3:56:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

What do you think

Powered by Blogger.